- All memberships and private training sessions are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, and non-transferrable. Just like plane tickets.
- All non-contract memberships and private training sessions must be paid in advance and in full. The first full month of contract memberships must be paid in advance and in full.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule classes and private training sessions at any time to accommodate holidays, special events, or staffing necessity. No refunds or credit will be granted due to schedule changes.
- We don’t think this will happen much, but just in case, we reserve the right to:
- Refuse you entry to class if you turn up more than 5 minutes late.
- Cancel your private training session if you turn up more than 10 minutes late (making the session subject to our cancellation policies as detailed below.)
- Kick you out of class if you are a pain in the ass*.
- Terminate your membership or private training sessions at any time if you are a serial pain in the ass*. Should it come to this, we will refund you the pro-rated balance on your membership or private training sessions.
- All memberships are subject to the following rules and limitations:
- You must sign in to EVERY class you attend.
- If you are unable to sign into class, you must alert us immediately so that your issues may be resolved.
- You should review, understand, and adhere to the House Rules.
- Participation in group class is at the sole discretion of the CFG coaching staff. If the staff has concerns about your ability to safely participate in group class, you may be required to train privately.