noun. 1. a ramp that provides access to the specified part of a road system: an interstate highway.
So why is OnRamp important for me?
CrossFit has a variety of different movements, performed at high intensity. To teach you these movements and assess your technique, we require all members to complete an OnRamp program before entering CrossFit classes. This is to ensure you feel confident in the classes, and that you are safe performing the movements, reducing your risk of injury.
There are two ways to complete an OnRamp program.
• Up to 10 people per Semi-private OnRamp
•Complete OnRamp before starting classes.
• Saturday 11-3pm.
• Once booked you can book onto group OnRamp via our Timetable
• Private Session of 1 x 1.5 hour sessions to fast track you into class.
• At your convenience, for up to 2 people.
• Once booked we will email you to confirm when you would like to start.